2-3 white bird's nest strips, 3-4 red dates (pitted) , appropriate amount of water , rock sugar (optional)
【How to do】
- After soaking the white bird's nest strips, remove impurities for later use.
- The red dates are pitted and cut into small pieces for later use.
- Take a small cup, put the processed white bird's nest strips and red dates into the cup, pour in an appropriate amount of water, and close the lid.
- Simmer for about 45 minutes.
- You can add an appropriate amount of rock sugar according to your personal preference.