About 10 red dates, 30g of glutinous rice flour, sugar, ice honey, nuts
1. Soak red dates in hot water for 30 minutes, take out the red dates, put the red dates water aside and let it stand for later use
2. Remove the pits from the red dates, be careful not to cut the red dates into two
3. Add glutinous rice flour with about 3 tablespoons of water, until the dough becomes a plasticine texture
4. Divide the dough into 10 equal parts, roll them into balls and put them in the middle of the red dates
5. Put cold oil into the pan, and fry slowly over medium and low heat. During this period, you need to turn over the red dates and fry them evenly
6. After about 8 to 10 minutes, the red dates skin can be taken out when it looks crispy
7. Add a thin layer of red dates water, 80g of white sugar, and a spoonful of ice honey to fry the sugar in the pot
8. When the liquid in the pot reaches the thickness you want, you can turn off the heat and pour over the fried heart too soft.
9. Sprinkle some crushed nuts to add a different texture, and serve!