1/4 teaspoon American ginseng powder, 56g butter, 25g icing sugar, 80g all-purpose flour, lemon zest (half), a little sugar, and a bowl of white rice.
- Flatten 56g of butter that has been brought to room temperature with a spatula.
- Add 25g powdered sugar and mix well with a spatula.
- Add 80g of all-purpose flour (sifted first), 1/4 teaspoon of American ginseng powder and half a lemon zest, mix well until no flour is visible.
- Take a piece of plastic wrap, lay it flat on the table, and place the above mixture on the plastic wrap.
- After rolling up the plastic wrap, knead the mixture into strips with your hands, pressing tightly to avoid cracking during baking.
- Take a baking pan and pour a bowl of rice in the middle.
- Place the shaped mixture on top of the white rice with plastic wrap to avoid deformation.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle an appropriate amount of sugar on the cutting board, remove the mixture from the plastic wrap, and coat it with sugar evenly.
- Divide it into about 1 cm thick and place it on the parchment paper.
- Bake at 170 degrees Celsius (about 340 degrees Fahrenheit) for 17-18 minutes, take out and let cool before serving.