1 wild arctic sea cucumber (soaked), half carrot, 5 shiitake mushrooms (soaked), half bowl of broccoli, 2 shallots, 3 slices of ginger, 2 garlic, 1 large oil spoon, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, appropriate amount of water.
【How to do】
- Wash and cut the soaked sea cucumber into pieces.
- Cut mushrooms, carrots, broccoli into small florets, and shallots for later use.
- Take a small pot, pour in water and bring to a boil, add in mushrooms, broccoli and carrots, blanch for about 1 minute, remove and set aside.
- Add in sea cucumber and blanch for about 1~2 minutes, then remove and set aside.
- Take a frying pan, add oil, after the oil is hot, saute ginger slices and garlic until fragrant, then add sea cucumber and stir fry.
- Add oyster sauce and stir fry, then add a small amount of water and simmer for 1~2 minutes over medium heat.
- Finally, add the blanched vegetables and stir-fry until they are coloured and ready to serve.