2 bird's nests (soaked), 1 red date, 2 American ginseng slices, 1~2 rock sugar, 3 longan, 2 tablespoons American ginseng ice honey, 5 wolfberry, and some water.
【How to do】
- Tear the soaked bird's nest into strips for later use.
- Prepare 4 small cups, put about half of each bird's nest, and put the following ingredients into the small cups in sequence according to different tastes.
# Rock sugar longan flavor: 3 longan, 1 rock sugar
# American ginseng red dates flavor: 1 red date (pitted and cut into small pieces), 2 American ginseng slices
# Rock sugar wolfberry flavor: 5 wolfberry, 1 rock sugar
# American Ginseng Iced Honey Flavor: 2 tsp American Ginseng Iced Honey
- Pour clean water into the small cup until it is 9 points full.
- Set up a steamer. After the water boils, put the small cup into the steamer and steam for 40 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Mix well with a spoon and serve. It can also be refrigerated and eaten.